- Introduction to the Course
- 1. Another Perspective on Wealth
- 2. Setting Personal Goals
- 3. Budgeting and Measuring Financial Health
- 4. Cash Management
- 5. Understanding Credit
- 6. Consumer and Mortgage Loans
- 7. Debt and Debt Reduction
- 8. Time Value of Money 1: Present and Future Value
- 9. Time Value of Money 2: Inflation, Real Returns, Annuities, and Amortized Loans
- 10. Investments 1: Principles
- 11. Investments 2: Application
- 12. Learning to Give
- 13. Decide to Decide
2. Setting Personal Goals
B. Understand the requirements for your "Personal Financial Plan (PFP)"
C. Identify what you want to accomplish in life
D. Understand and apply the principles of effective goal-setting.
Please read the chapter on "Creating your Personal Financial Plan and Setting Personal Goals" (PDF)
Here are the assignments for "Creating Your Personal Financial Plan and Setting Goals"
The following learning tools may be helpful with this chapter:
Completed Personal Financial Plans (PDF):
Vision, Mission and Values Statement Assignment - This will help you as you think through your goals